Enjoy this marinade used in Algerian, Libyan, Moroccan and Tunisian cooking.
With bright flavors from fresh herbs, lemon, ginger, and red pepper flakes, chermoula is the perfect sauce to add flavor to your meals.
1 bunch minced cilantro
1/2 bunch parsley
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tsp hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil into a blender.
- Start blending the herbs, spices, lemon juice, salt, and hot sauce on medium high.
- Slowly start adding the olive oil to the blender until the sauce becomes smooth.
- Taste and package the sauce into an air tight jar.
- Store in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.