It’s a harmonious fusion of flavors that will leave you craving for more. Taste perfection today.
This extraordinary dish boasts perfectly seasoned crispy lamb, fragrant rice, and an abundance of fresh spring vegetables that come together to create a symphony of flavors and textures.
2 cups Lundberg Organic Brown Rice
1/2 bunch Asparagus (1″inch)
3 Carrots (1″inch)
1 crown Broccoli
1 lb Cascade Creek Ground Lamb
2.5 tbsp Harissa Spice Mix
1/2 tsp Salt
- Add two cups of dry rice to a pot or rice cooker. Add 3.5 cups of water and a 1/2 tsp of salt. Cook for 40 minutes or until done
- Brown the ground lamb in a large sauté pan. Season with 1.5 Tbsp of harissa spice and a 1/2 tsp of salt.
- When the lamb is nicely browned and crispy remove it from the pan
- Add the vegetables to the pan over medium-high heat and sauté for 2-3 minutes
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and set them aside with the lamb.
- Be careful, if it starts to smoke you’ve gone too far.
- Add the two cups of cooked rice to the pan and cook on one side for 2-3 minutes. Stir and repeat this step 3 timesPlace a healthy dollop of herbed yogurt on a serving dish. Make sure to spread evenly to create a nice bed for the veggies.
- Season the rice with the remaining 1.5 Tbsp of harissa spice. Add the lamb and veggies back to the rice and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the crispy rice mixture into your desired plating vessel and garnish with 3-4 tablespoons of chermoula.